Terms & Conditions
Conscious Transformation, LLCTM (“Conscious Transformation”) owns the website http://www.conscioustransformation.com (“Site”). Our company provides website features and other products and services to you when you visit our Site, use products or services, use applications for mobile, or use software provided by our company in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively, “Services”).
Conscious Transformation provides the Services and Site subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). Your access to and use of the Services and Site are conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Site and Services. Please read these Terms carefully before using the Services and Site. By accessing or using the Services and Site you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site and Services ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your contact information and credit card number.
- Products purchased through the bookstore are non-refundable. We will gladly send you a replacement if there is a defect with the product.
- All Programs and/or Classes shall be paid in full before the start of the Program or first class in the series.
- Late payments - Any payment over 15 days past due will incur a fee of 4% per month service fee.
Some parts of the Services are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). For the Annual Membership, you will be billed in advance for the full year and will be asked if you want to renew. For the Community Call Subscription, you will be billed in advance for the full year, biannually, or monthly, plus the Subscription automatically renews each year. If you want to opt out of the Community Call Subscription, you should notify the office at least 30 days before the renewal date. You will not receive a refund if any portion of the year is used, and you will maintain the benefits of these Services and Subscription until the year runs out. Also, you are agreeing to the following Cancellation Policy and General Release and Arbitration when registering for any Program, Class or Service.
General Cancellation Policy
If for any reason you are unable to attend a Conscious Transformation program, other than the Mystical Journey program and the Core Programs Discount Package as described in more detail below, you have the following options available to you:
- 1. You may transfer your registration to someone else
- a. Discounts received during the original purchase are not transferrable. The recipient will be responsible for any difference in price.
- b. There will be no Refer A Friend credits issued with a transfer, even if the person has never attended a program.
- 2. You may transfer to a similar program in another city.
- 3. You may convert your registration to a non-refundable credit that you can apply toward any future Conscious Transformation program. This credit will remain valid for one full year from your original program date.
To take advantage of one of these three options, you must call Conscious Transformation at least 10 days before the scheduled program to convert your registration. Any Conscious Transformation Energy Session that you included with your program registration will also transfer.
No Cancellations Accepted for the Mystical Journey Program
Due to the nature of this program, it is imperative that we know well in advance who will attend the program and that individuals commit to the deep work that will take place. Therefore, please note that cancellations of Mystical Journey will result in forfeiture of all payments and the participant will not be able to attend future Mystical Journey programs.
Cancellation Policy for the Core Programs Discount Package
All four Core Programs (Mental Mastery, Emotional Mastery, Physical Mastery, Spiritual Mastery) must be attended within the calendar year. No credits toward future programs are issued within this discounted package. Programs must be transferred to another person or another city as described in options 1 or 2 in the above Cancellation Policy or the programs and fees you paid will be forfeited.
General Release and Arbitration Agreement
Joey Klein, LLC (“Joey Klein”), Conscious Transformation, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent practitioners, trainers, volunteers, heirs, and assigns offer a variety of teachings and practices. In return and as consideration for the opportunity to learn these teachings and practices, I hereby agree to the following which I represent I have carefully read and considered:
- 1. I understand that physical exercises inherently carry the risk of injury. If I have any physical issues that would limit my participation, I agree not to engage in any physical exercise or activity provided at the Intensive without first consulting a physician. I understand that I always have the choice to participate or not participate in any given exercise during this Intensive and I agree that my participation is voluntary.
- 2. I understand that it is my full responsibility to know the limits of my own body and emotions and to assess the appropriateness of any exercise offered and to assume the risk of any resulting injury. I also understand that certain emotional, mental and spiritual exercises can bring deep preexisting emotional pain to the surface. I understand that Joey Klein, Conscious Transformation, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent practitioners, trainers, volunteers, heirs, and assigns are not psychologists, therapists, or medical practitioners of any kind, and I agree to consult medical practitioners for all mental and physical issues.
- 3. I understand that certain experiences during this Intensive can be very powerful and even life changing for some people. I agree not to make any major decisions affecting my life immediately after this Intensive and to take the appropriate amount of time to responsibly consider the consequences of my decisions. I agree that I am responsible for my own decisions. I also understand that Joey Klein, Conscious Transformation, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent practitioners, trainers, volunteers, heirs, and assigns do not warrant or represent that I will receive any specific outcome or improvement or that the methods used will be effective for me.
- 4. I can expect that Joey Klein and Conscious Transformation, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, independent practitioners, agents, trainers, volunteers, heirs, and assigns will do nothing intentionally to produce injury. However, I specifically release Joey Klein, Conscious Transformation, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent practitioners, volunteers, trainers, heirs, and assigns from all past and future liability, claims, causes of action, or damages for any negligence, liability, injury, harm, or other fault of any other kind. If any part of this agreement is found void or unenforceable, such language shall be severed from this agreement while all remaining portions of the provision and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect
- 5. I understand that photographs, digital images, video, and digital recordings, both audio and visual, are taken during this event and may be used by Joey Klein, Conscious Transformation, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent practitioners, trainers, volunteers, heirs, and assigns for the promotion of this work. I understand that my image and my voice may be reproduced either in print, digitally or electronically. I understand that my voice will be recorded, that I will appear on recordings that are later sold commercially, and I agree to such use by Joey Klein and Conscious Transformation and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent practitioners, trainers, volunteers, heirs, and assigns. I waive any proprietary interest that I might have in the recordings and hereby license such use to the extent necessary. I fully agree, as additional consideration for this program, that my voice and likeness can be used by Joey Klein, Conscious Transformation, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent practitioners, trainers, volunteers, heirs, and assigns for both promotional means and commercial gain.
- 6. I understand that I am under no obligation to perform volunteer duties for Joey Klein and Conscious Transformation and that if I choose to engage in such activities that I do so at my own risk. I understand that I specifically release I specifically release Joey Klein, Conscious Transformation, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent practitioners, volunteers, trainers, heirs, and assigns from all past and future liability, claims, causes of action, or damages for any negligence, liability, injury, harm, or other fault of any other kind associated with my performance of any volunteer activities.
- 7. I understand that this agreement shall apply to the entirety of the relationship between myself and Joey Klein, Conscious Transformation, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, independent practitioners, volunteers, trainers, agents, heirs, and assigns and shall be of a continuing nature until such time as both parties mutually agree to amend or renegotiate Conscious Transformation terms. I understand that if I am not willing to agree to these Terms and provide the releases herein that I have the obligation to either refuse to participate or renegotiate the fee I pay for receiving services with Joey Klein and Conscious Transformation.
- 8. ARBITRATION AGREEMENT: I agree that if I want to bring legal claims against the Released Parties for any reason that I agree to waive any right to a trial by jury and agree to submit any claim to binding arbitration through the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). In such arbitration, each party shall bear his or her own costs, attorneys’ fees, and expenses and the arbitrator shall not have the right to award punitive damages, statutory damages, or penalties of any kind. Any such arbitration shall be brought within one year of the rise of any alleged claim and such arbitration shall be held in Boulder County, Colorado. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of Colorado and the rules of the AAA. If no such action is filed after one year from the date of this agreement then any action will be barred, void, and released. I hereby waive my right I may have to bring a class action and/or serve as a class representative. This arbitration agreement shall survive any termination of this agreement or the Terms and shall remain in full force and effect regardless of whether other terms or provisions of this agreement or the Terms are found to be invalid or unenforceable.mThe arbitrator will be limited to awarding damages only up to the amount of money paid to the Released Parties and such sums shall not include any incidental charges.
Our Site allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content").You are responsible for any Content that you post, link, store, share, or otherwise make available on the Site and any legalities associated therewith including any harm done to others, infringement of any third-party intellectual property rights, defamation, illegal use of materials, etc. We have the right to remove any Content for any reason in our sole discretion, including Content that we deem as unfit or inappropriate for any reason.
The Site and its original content, features, webpages, and functionality are owned by Conscious Transformation and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Conscious Transformation reserves the right to assert any intellectual property infringement or misappropriation allegations for any unauthorized use of its intellectual property.
Termination of the Site
We may terminate or suspend access to our Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Conscious Transformation. Once you leave the Site for a third-party website, these Terms no longer apply, and you visit the third-party websites at your own risk. Conscious Transformation has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Conscious Transformation shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Changes to These Terms
These Terms were last updated on July 31, 2017. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide a notice of at least 30 days before any material change to these Terms take effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. Your continued use of the Site after we post on this page any changes to the Terms will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com or 720-446-5533.