If you are unable to attend a Conscious Transformation program for any reason, you have the following options available to you:
- You may transfer your registration to someone else.
- Discounts received during the original purchase are not transferrable. The recipient will be responsible for any difference in price.
- There will be no Refer A Friend credits issued with a transfer, even if the person has never attended a program.
- You may transfer to a similar program in another city.
- You may convert your registration to a non-refundable credit that you can apply toward any future CT program. This credit will remain valid for one full year from your original program date.
Simply call the office at least 10 days prior to the program to convert your registration.
Any Conscious Transformation Energy Session that you included with your program registration will also transfer.
Additional Policies for Transformation Series Discount Package
- All four Transformation Series programs must be used within the calendar year.
- No credits toward future programs are issued within this discounted package. Programs must be transferred to another person or another city or they will be forfeited.
Cancellation Policy for Mystical Journey
Due to the nature of this program, it is imperative that we know well in advance who will attend the program and that individuals commit to the deep work that will take place. Therefore, please note that cancellations of Mystical Journey will result in forfeiture of all payments and the participant will not be able to attend future Mystical Journey programs.
GENERAL RELEASE AND ARBITRATION AGREEMENT
Joey Klein, LLC, Conscious Transformation, (“CT”), CT employees, agents, independent practitioners, volunteers and assigns offer a variety of teachings and practices. In return and as consideration for the opportunity to learn these teachings and practices, I hereby agree to the following which I represent I have carefully read and considered:
- I understand that physical exercises inherently carry the risk of injury and if I have any physical issues that would limit my participation; I agree not to engage in any physical exercise or activity provided at the Intensive without first consulting a physician. I understand that I always have the choice to participate or not participate in any given exercise during this Intensive and I agree that my participation is voluntary.
- I understand that it is my full responsibility to know the limits of my own body and emotions and to assess the appropriateness of any exercise offered and to assume the risk of any resulting injury. I also understand that certain emotional, mental and spiritual exercises can bring deep preexisting emotional pain to the surface. I understand that Joey Klein, CT, and CT employees, independent practitioners, agents, volunteers and assigns are not psychologists, therapists or medical practitioners of any kind and I agree to look to consult medical practitioners for all mental and physical issues.
- I understand that certain experiences during this Intensive can be very powerful and even life changing for some people. I agree not to make any major decisions affecting my life immediately after this Intensive, and to take the appropriate amount of time to responsibly consider the consequences of my decisions. I agree I am responsible for my own decisions. I also understand the Joey Klein, CT, CT employees, agents, independent practitioners, volunteers and assigns do not warrant or represent that I will receive any specific outcome or that the methods used will be effective for me.
- I can expect that Joey Klein and CT, CT employees, independent practitioners, agents, volunteers and assigns will do nothing intentionally to produce injury. However, I specifically release Joey Klein and CT, CT employees, agents, independent practitioners, volunteers and assigns from all liability either past or future for negligence or fault of any other kind. If any part of this agreement is found void or unenforceable, such provision, to the extent it is found to violate public policy or be unenforceable, shall be severed from this agreement while all remaining portions of the provision and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- I understand that photographs, digital images, video, digital recordings both audio and visual are taken during this event and may be used by Joey Klein, CT, CT agents, employees, independent practitioners and assigns for the promotion of this work. I understand that my image and my voice may be reproduced either in print, digitally or electronically. I understand that my voice will be recorded and that I will appear on recordings that are later sold commercially and I agree to such use by Joey Klein and CT, CT employees, agents, independent practitioners, volunteers and assigns and I waive any proprietary interest that I might have and hereby license such use to the extent necessary. I fully agree, as additional consideration for this program, that my voice and likeness can be used by Joey Klein and CT for both promotional means and commercial gain.
- I understand that I am under no obligation to perform volunteer duties for Joey Klein and CT and that if I choose to engage in such activities that I do so at my own risk and that I release Joey Klein and CT from all liability for past or future negligence or fault associated with my performance of any volunteer activities.
- I understand that this agreement shall apply to the entirety of the relationship between myself and Joey Klein, CT, CT employees, independent practitioners, volunteers, agents and assigns and shall be of a continuing nature until such time as both parties mutually agree to amend or renegotiate CT terms. I understand that if I am not willing to agree to this contract and provide the releases herein that I have the obligation to either refuse to participate or renegotiate the fee I pay for receiving services with Joey Klein and CT.
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT: I agree that if I do file suit for any reason that I agree to waive my right to a trial by jury and submit my claim to AAA arbitration. I agree that each party shall bear his or her own costs, attorneys’ fees and expenses and that the arbitrator shall not have the right to award punitive damages, statutory damages or penalties of any kind. I agree to bring any such arbitration within one year, that such arbitration shall be held in Jackson County, Missouri, that the arbitrator will apply the laws of the State of Missouri and the rules of the AAA and that after one year, any such action will be barred, void and released. I understand that this arbitration agreement shall survive any termination of this agreement and shall remain in full force and effect.