- This event has passed.
Virtual Power of Focus 2020
May 1 @ 5:00 pm - May 3 @ 4:00 pm$398
The mind is vast, and when properly trained, can be a powerful ally, supporting you to create a life you love. Without training and awareness, the conditioned layers of beliefs and intensity of thoughts can take over and cause you to lose focus on what is most important. This can leave you feeling frustrated, self-critical or confused-driven by patterns that you know don’t serve you.
The Power of Focus gives you tools to truly know and understand yourself. With practice and consistency, you increase your ability to focus, which studies have shown, influences productivity, efficiency and the health of your relationships. This is dedicated time to align your mind and step into your true power, intentionally creating your life from a place of inspiration, gratitude and joy.
With These Teachings You Will Learn To:
- Become more aware of yourself and how the mind works
- Understand how your thoughts create your experience of life
- Create self-acceptance, stepping out of self-judgment and criticism
- Create new beliefs and states that shift the way you think and respond to the world
- Come from a place of love, compassion and gratitude in your interactions with others
Ask about $200 first-time participant offer!
Please call the office to register at (720) 446-5533.
This program is being held virtually at this time
Hours for the program are approximate:
Friday: 5 p.m.-7 p.m. mountain time
Saturday: 10 a.m.-noon and 2 p.m.-4 p.m. mountain time
Sunday: 10 a.m.-noon and 2 p.m.-4 p.m. mountain time