Power of Vision 2019 – Kansas City, MO
April 12 @ 7:30 pm - April 14 @ 5:00 pm$498
Weaving together techniques for working with mind and emotion, Power of Vision teaches you how to create in the physical world, manifesting the experience of life you choose.
For some that means excelling in career, succeeding in school, or strengthening relationships. For others it’s about earning more money, managing time or getting in great shape.
By focusing on strategy formation, motivation and emotional alignment, Power of Vision helps you learn to overcome perceived barriers to create the lifestyle you choose. It also provides a system to disengage from things that sabotage us, whether an addiction or limiting belief.
In this program you will learn to:
- Create that which you choose in your physical world
- Use the body as a way to access, shift and cultivate your emotional state
- Manifest optimal health and vitality from the inside out
- Shift out of destructive habits and addictions
- The ability to intentionally impact your physical world in new ways
- Conscious awareness of the physical body as a key to personal development
- The opportunity to choose to let go of destructive habits
Save $100! Early bird discounted price of $398 through March 12, 2019. All discounts will show up at check-out.
Ask about $200 first time participant offer!
The event is being held at the Overland Park Convention Center. There is a discounted room block at the Sheraton.
Sheraton Overland Park Hotel at the Convention Center
6100 College Boulevard
Overland Park, KS 66211
For reservations: call the hotel directly and mention Conscious Transformation (913) 234-2100. There are a limited number of discounted rooms in the block and the cutoff date is 3/12/19. Please make your reservations in advance.