- This event has passed.
Power of Emotion Training Series With Laina Eskin – Vail, CO
April 14 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am$398
TRANSFORM YOUR EMOTIONS, TRANSFORM YOUR EXPERIENCES
Emotional intelligence is the strongest predictor of professional success, the
health of relationships and overall happiness. This series helps you develop
emotional awareness, training you to step out of painful emotions like anxiety
and fear and into positive emotions like acceptance and inspiration.
Participants in the Power of Emotion 12-Session Training have reported:
• Freedom in knowing that emotional experiences are a skill and a choice
• Greater emotional awareness and fewer attachments
• More compassion and self-acceptance
• Deeper connection with life and relationships
• Increased professional success
Power of Emotion is the second part of the Conscious TransformationTM
system for ongoing personal and professional development. Some topics that
will be covered in this class are:
• Understand the origin of emotions and how they work.
• Learn to name the emotions you are feeling as a step toward mastering them.
• Identify the emotional frequency that aligns you with the experience of life you want to create.
• Practice your emotional state and surround yourself with people who inspire you.
• Activate and train your love-based state, becoming unshakable.
What Others are Saying:
"I was able to let go of a ton of anxiety I’d been carrying around. It was a
huge breakthrough!" -Caitlyn F.
This series meets on Tuesdays from April 14 – June 30. The class runs from 9:30 – 10:30 AM.
Save $50! Early registration discount is available up to 2 days prior to the first class. Please contact your trainer for your coupon.
Classes are being held virtually at this time
Contact the office with any questions or to register (720) 446-5533.