- This event has passed.
Power of Emotion 2019 – Denver, CO
April 5 @ 7:30 pm - April 7 @ 5:00 pm$498
Power of Emotion features a unique approach to accessing the power of emotional intelligence.
Emotions are present in every aspect of our lives and have an impact on every decision we make. Research shows that emotional intelligence is the key to healthy relationships, career success and overall satisfaction with life. Thankfully, emotional intelligence is something that can both be learned and continually enhanced throughout life.
Each emotion we feel creates a lens through which we view the world. Reality will appear one way if we see through a lens of anger, and completely different when viewed through a lens of joy. Without mastering our emotions, we are stuck viewing the world through unconscious patterns of negativity. However, it is within our power to choose to create a life of meaning and fulfillment. When we choose our emotions and take action from an intentional space, the world shifts around us, making life a creative, exciting, and passionate adventure.
In this program you will learn to:
- Identify your emotional patterns, how they hold you back and how to shift them
- Recognize your triggers and learn to use them to develop your emotional intelligence
- Understand the emotions of your family and friends
- Be in the positive emotional state you choose, regardless of what is happening around you
- More peace and fulfillment in everyday life
- Stronger personal and professional relationships
- Enhanced business productivity and measurable results
Save $100! Early bird discounted price of $398 through March 5, 2019. All discounts will show up at check-out.
Ask about $200 first-time participant offer!
Denver Marriott Westminster
7000 Church Ranch Blvd
Westminster, CO 80021
For reservations contact the hotel directly (720) 887-1177 or click here. There are a limited number of discounted rooms in the block and the cutoff date is 3/5/19. Please make your reservations in advance.