- This event has passed.
Introduction to the Power of Emotion Training Series With Sarah Breedlove – North Kansas City, MO
January 30 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
TRANSFORM YOUR EMOTIONS, TRANSFORM YOUR EXPERIENCES
Emotional intelligence is the strongest predictor of professional success, the health of relationships and overall happiness. This series helps you develop emotional awareness, training you to step out of painful emotions like anxiety and fear and into positive emotions like acceptance and inspiration.
Participants in the Power of Emotion Training Series have reported:
• Freedom in knowing that emotional experiences are a skill and a choice
• Greater emotional awareness and fewer attachments
• More compassion and self-acceptance
• Deeper connection with life and relationships
• Increased professional success
Power of Emotion is the second part of the Conscious TransformationTM system for ongoing personal and professional development.
Some topics that will be covered in this class are:
• Understand the origin of emotions and how they work.
• Learn to name the emotions you are feeling as a step toward mastering them.
• Identify the emotional frequency that aligns you with the experience of life you want to create.
• Practice your emotional state and surround yourself with people who inspire you.
• Activate and train your love-based state, becoming unshakable.
What Others are Saying:
"I was able to let go of a ton of anxiety I’d been carrying around. It was a
huge breakthrough!" -Caitlyn F.
This introductory session is free to attend.
**Please enter through the back entrance of the building.
Register for the complete series and save $50! Register two days prior to the first class and pay only $348. Please contact your trainer for your coupon. Click here to register for the series.
Discount applied at check out if you already own the materials.
Contact the office with any questions or to register (720) 446-5533.